April 17, 2011

Vintage Flea Market coming soon!

Put it on your calendar so that you don't miss it!   Our dealers are gathering their goods, our girls are planning their lemonade booth, Darla's brother is preparing his kettle korn, E. Tx Asphalt employees are baking to fill the bakesale table, our musicians are warming up their guitar fingers and their voices...so o o.. looks like about all we need is you!
We'll be set up by 9:00 am so you'll have plenty of time to enjoy all we have to offer and then pick up a map and head off to the 4 other downtown locations.  Won't that be fun?!  I know I'm looking forward to it.  And looking forward to seeing you Saturday, April 30 in our parking lot here at Heritage Antiques in Downtown Lufkin!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a blast! I hope you'll let us know when the next one's coming up and I'll try and drive up from Houston. I always like to check out new places (and blog about them!)

    Happy Spring Ya'll!

    ReplyDelete