December 7, 2009

One Day Sale

Heritage Antiques is sponsoring a one-day sale on December 10th. Several vendors will be setting up their things in the upstairs area selling their wares from 10am to 5pm. So please come and check out their things.





















We've also opened the second floor to new vendors and several have moved in their items. You'll love what they have and how they've displayed their things. If you visited before please stop by and see what all is new and if you've never visited here's your chance to check us out.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am so happy to find a Texas blogger to add to my ever growing list and to find a new place to go and meet someone and see all the pretties.

    I hope you will come and visit me sometimes and if you ever get near Jewett, look me up and we shall have coffe or something together.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete